Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A Thief's Shadow Vol 1

A Thief's Shadow - Ombra Vol 1

I have decided to keep a log of my journey's from now on. Every now and then when I have time, for I hope that my accomplishments be known.

My names is Ombra, a member of the Grey Wolves. We have had some new recruits recently, Dundas Parryson (a dwarf) and Callista (a wizard). Both are quite good companions on this little adventure Captain Jacobs has sent us on. We are on our way to our rendevous point, south-east of Nuln.

Our travels have not been pleasant though, Callista picked some mushrooms from the road which attracted a group of snotlings as we settled down for the night; those sneaky bastards. The seem to be quite attracted to these mushrooms Callista found as they attacked her in battle. We dispached them quite quickly.

Today we encountered more snotlings, straight after we killed their beloved wolves when they attacked us. Dundas managed to punch a wolf in the snout, the power that man has will prove beneficial to our cause. Callista's spell crafting still amazes me, she will be a valued member of the team in times to come.

There are still many unknown answers:
- Captain Jacobs says this is a scouting mission, I am content in believing him until is see otherwise. I Do not think the others are convinced.
- The iron hilt legion broke their contract with Bugman's Brewery, why?
- Castillas close dwarf friend talked to Dundas about his fears of our contract, why would he do that and not confide in her?
- Bugmans Brewery is shrouded in mystery, a dwarf named Olaf in the tavern was concerned about it.
- How are these mushroom connected to these snotlings, are they used for reproduction or another purpose?
No sign of the symbol on the coin. I will find you.

O.

No comments:

Post a Comment